Friday 15 March 2013

How to fix Error the designer


Error the designer cannot process unknown name. The code whithin the method 'InitializeComponent' is generate by the designer and should not be manually modified. please remove any changes and try opening the designer again.



Why we get message error like that? I really annoying when I design GUI form and then get that message. But when we read that message carefully, we can see It's happen because we inadvertent have been modifications to the code desiner form. The code which is used to organize and manage the GUI on Windows Form Application.

On my case it's happen because I inadvertent create an event button1_Click , and I delete that "event_Click" when I the event created.



If we click "Ignore and Continue"



This would be trouble, which may all projects that we have built from scratch will be gone, replaced with a blank form.



Bu if we click "Go to code" for the solution to know an missing event error

Or double click on error list




Or Go to Solution Explorer


End then delete the error event It's will fix that problem.








Thank You