Wednesday 29 May 2013

Combine MDMA Design with "AutoIt" Script


On Pass Tutorial I was share about >> Design your MDMA : mobile data monitoring application , Now I will show you How to Combine MDMA Design with "AutoIt" Script. Why I use AutoIt Script ?? Because it is simple way calling scipt and small project.

AutoIt >> posting

Index of /autoit3/docs/functions
https://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/docs/functions/

Lest see what It can use,...

1. Design your mdma design and open with Resource Hacker

Sample design >> Download

2. Added some control with ID
- Right Click on Form - Insert Control / Ctrl + I
In here I added Control Button "Route" with ID : 5

3. Open mdma-AutoItScript.au3

mdma-AutoItScript.au3 >> Download

On that script I was give some information, remember to make the same ID.

4. Compile mdma-AutoItScript.au3



Thank You

mdma_project